Saturday, November 3, 2007

Potato Rolls: Just Like Ensaymada, Only Better



Potato Rolls are ensaymada-like bread that use flour mixed with potatoes, instead of just flour. The result is a soft, melt in your mouth bread topped with butter, sugar and cheese.

In Davao City, the best potato rolls are baked by Mam Bebs Bakeshop and Refreshment Parlor (formerly La Suerte Restaurant and Bakery).


Odette Militante-Lee, a Mam Bebs fan attests...
This brings back memory when I was staying at my aunt’s house in Matina. So Yummy!!! She would bring a lot of the potato rolls from La Suerte Restaurant & Bakery, but I thought I should just eat one, then another one and another, and before I know it I almost ate a whole bag full. “Forget diet - not today!” I said to myself back then. Glad I did!

Now I can only eat Krispy Creme Doughnut which is the same softness - but not the same taste. Goldilocks, Red Ribbon and Valerios in the Bay Area have almost the same stuff, but not comparable to La Suerte’s taste. Too bad for me though, but I gotta have it again when I go back to Davao.


Small bite size pieces are sold at PhP 500 per 100 pieces, while the larger pieces are sold at PhP 600 per 50 pieces.

Mam Bebs is located along CM Recto Street in the heart of downtown Davao City. To order, call (082) 227-8131 or (082) 300-7403.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang pag order ana by piece? tagpila pud asa dapit ang tindahan?

Ria Jose said...

By boxes of 100 small pieces for PhP500 or 50 big pieces for PhP600. You may order by calling (082)227-8131 or (082)300-7403.

loner-at-heart said...

pwede ba mag OJT dra sa mam bebs bakeshop and reshfreshment parlor? Nag skul ko sa TESDA, para unta sa ojt sa amung baking pastries...unsa mobile number sa inyu bakeshop...

Anonymous said...

Hi!

We added your bakery to our listing at

http://morethandavao.com/restaurants/bakery/mam-bebs-bakeshop-and-refreshment-parlor/

Hope you find it favorable!

Anonymous said...

Good day!

We invite you to be a part of the 8th Mindanao Franchise Expo.

It will be on September 12-14, 2014 at the Abreeza Mall, Davao City.

If you want to have the full details please reply on my email.

We are looking forward to welcome you as one of our exhibitors.

Thank you and God bless you.

Sincerely,

Jenny S. Bongolan
Marketing Officer
Filipino International Franchise Association

G/F Minnesota Mansion
267 Ermin Garcia St
Cubao, Quezon City
Tel. No. (02)995-0734 / 437-8358
Mobile No. (+63)9225376979
Fax No. (02) 439-1579
Email: info@ceoexpos.com